Wat kan BEL V jou bieden
Bel V offers a permanent employment contract
(no free-lance contract possible) with various advantages:
- A competitive gross salary in accordance with your experience.
- Meal vouchers, cell phone, laptop, pension plan and medical insurance
(favourable rate for family members).
- A monthly “mobility” budget (with possibility to opt for a company car and/or public
transport card, etcetera).
- Minimum 31 holidays/year.
- A training package during your whole career, both linguistic and technical.
- A flexible work schedule of 38 hours/week.
- A modern and comfortable work environment (along the canal, a few minutes
from metro station Bizet).
- A pleasant and intellectually motivating work atmosphere with 80 employees (of
which 60 engineers).
Wat ga je doen
The Fire Safety Engineer is in charge of the following tasks:
Depending on the experience, the Fire Safety Engineer can also be involved in
- To work in team on the safety evaluation of fire protection programs for nuclear
installations, in particular Fire Hazard Analysis (FHA) and probabilistic studies on
fire risk and fire protection (Fire PSA) for nuclear power plants;
- To evaluate dossiers on fire safety submitted by the licensees of nuclear installations
and discussion of the results with the licensees and their contractors providing analyses
- Participate in thematic inspections on fire protection in nuclear installations;
- Participate in (mostly international) research & development activities
concerning fire protection;
- Participate in international working groups.
- The evaluation of safety assessments for ventilation systems in nuclear installations;
- Analysis of protection against external hazards (large external fire, explosion ...).
Wat verwachten we van jou
- The Fire Safety Engineer holds a degree of master in engineering sciences.
- An additional training in Fire Safety Engineering (or similar experience) is an
- You have experience in fire protection, through safety evaluations and/or inspections.
- You have an excellent level of Dutch or French.
- You have a functional knowledge of the other national language to be able to
communicate with your stakeholders both in the Dutch and French speaking
part of the country.
- You have a good working knowledge of English (reading, writing and speaking).
- You dispose of excellent communication skills and diplomacy to establish a
constructive dialogue with the licensee.
- You like to work in team and are also able to manage dossiers autonomously.
- You can anticipate situations and adapt to the realities in the field.
Enthousiast over deze vacature
Interested? Only cv's through the online application form will be considered! You will receive a confirmation via email.
Technical issue? Contact Customer Service Talentfinder on 0032 2 739 62 28.
Questions? Contact Patricia De Brandt on 0032 2 528 03 83..